Arduino Leonardo ETHArduino
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
The Leonardo ETH is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4 (datasheet) and the new W5500 TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller (datasheet). It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a RJ45 connection, a micro USB connector, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Leonardo ETH differs from the preceding Ethernet board in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for an external USB-to-serial converter. This allows the Leonardo ETH to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behaviour of the board. Plus, it has the new W5500 TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller onboard.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage Plug (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage Plug (limits): 6-20V
- Input Voltage PoE (limits): 36-57V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Arduino Pins reserved:
- 4 used for SD card select
- 10 used for W5500 select
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 1A (only when powered via the external power supply)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- W5500 TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Power Over Ethernet ready Magnetic Jack
- Micro SD card, with active voltage translators