Sylvia's Super Awesome Kit with RedBoard Atmega 328Sparkfun
This is Sylvia’s Super Awesome Kit, a companion kit for Sylvia’s Super-Awesome Project Book: Super Simple Arduino! With this kit you will be able to follow along with the book and create three great projects to get started on an Arduino adventure! A lot of work has gone into the Super-Awesome Project Book, and we wanted to make it as easy as possible to get the three projects in this book started.
The book, written by Super-Awesome Sylvia, star of Super-Awesome Sylvia’s Super-Awesome Maker Show is specifically designed at getting kids interested and involved in the world of Arduino at an early age. The kit includes all the parts needed to complete the following experiments in the book:
- Project One - Simple Strobe - A controllable strobe that lets you stop time
- Project Two - R.I.F.F. - A “Randomly Influenced Finger Flute”
- Project Three - TheTapper - A speaker can play music of course, but it can be an input device too
We really love this book and hope that this kit gives anyone interested in learning about Arduino that extra incentive. As Sylvia says, “Get out there and make something!”
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Sylvia “Super-Awesome” Todd for continued development and education funding.
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard - Programmed with Arduino
- 1x Thin Speaker
- 1x 10k Rotary Potentiometer with Hookup Wires
- 1x SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable - 6ft
- 1x 9V to Barrel Jack Adapter
- 1x Assorted LED 20pk