Seeed Studio RePhone core 2G-AtmelSAMD21Seeed Studio
- Seeed Studio
RePhone is one of the most unique and interesting development board platform that created by Seeed Studio, with RePhone you can not only DIY a special phone for yourself, but also enchant things around you with cellular connectivity. The first edition of RePhone core is Xadow – GSM+BLE, this time we provided another 2 edition of RePhone core which with higher performance and lower power consumption, one of them is the RePhone Core 2G-AtmelSAMD21 v1.0
The RePhone Core 2G-AtmelSAMD21 v1.0 is a new Arduino compatible RePhone core 2G board, which is based on Atmel’s SAMD21 and SIM800H, Most features of RePhone Core 2G-AtmelSAMD21 v1.0 is the same as Xadow – GSM+BLE, such as offering rich range of communication protocols – GSM, GPRS, and Bluetooth, supporting quad-band 850/900/1800/1900Mz, and supporting 2G Nano SD card. But the solution of Atmel’s SAMD21 plus SIM800H has dropped power consumption a lot comparing to Xadow – GSM+BLE. If you are looking for a high-performance and low power consumption Rephone core to enchant the world, the this new RePhone core 2G module is the best choice.
We also provided a more economic version RePhone core 2G Atmel32u4, the only difference is the MCU. Click here to find it.
- The RePhone Core 2G-AtmelSAMD21 v1.0 is compatible with all the Xadow v2.0 except the Xadow 1.54 inch Touchscreen
- Please connect a battery to the board if you want to use the GSM or GPRS function in case the power form USB is not enough and fail to communicate.
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4-4.2V
- USB Input Voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: [email protected] mode
- ATSAMD21G18: Cortex-M0+, 48MHz, 256KB flash, 32KB SRAM
- Nano SIM connector
- Integrated Power Control System
- Support AT Command
- Support Bluetooth v3.0
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900Mz
- Connector: 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow Modules; JST 1.0 Connector for the battery
- Interface: Analog Audio/I2C/SPI/UART/20*GPIO
- Arduino compatible
- Compatible with all Xadow 2.0 except the Xadow 1.54 inch Touchscreen
- Working Temperature：-40 – 85℃
- Size: 30*25mm