STM32 Nucleo-32 development board NUCLEO-F303K8 mit STM32F303K8T6 MCUSTMicroelectronics
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 12.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
The S32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the S32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.The Arduinonano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the S32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields.The S32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and it comes with the S32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to the ARMmbedon-line resources.
- STM32 microcontrollers in 32-pin packages
- Extension with Arduino nano connectivity
- ARM®mbed-enabled (see http://mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector:
- USB VBUS
- External source
- Three LEDs:
- USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2), user LED (LD3)
- Reset push button
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs (AC6 SW4STM32, ...)