ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4.
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- feeds power to the breadboard bus
- work both on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- he LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- AVR-T32U4 User manual Revision B
- AVR-T32U4 schematic in PDF format
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Blink, keybord and mouse examples using Arduino IDE 1.0
- Latest firmware needed for older devices to work with Arduino IDE 1.01 check the user manual how to update
- Simple double LED blink for Arduino IDE 1.0.1
- Button definition and example for Arduino IDE 1.0.3