LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
derzeit nicht auf Lager, bestellbar
- Hersteller: Dragino
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R51-075
- Herstellernummer: LDDS75-EU868
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.42
The Dragino LDDS75 is a LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is used to measure the distance between the sensor and a flat object. The distance detection sensor is a module that uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement, and temperature compensation is performed internally to improve the reliability of data.
The LDDS75 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, bottom water level monitoring, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LDDS75 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LDDS75 is powered by 4000mA Li-SOCI2 battery; It is designed for long term use up to 10 years*.
Each LDDS75 pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect if there is network coverage, after power on.
*Actually lifetime depends on network coverage and uplink interval and other factors
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultro low power consumption
- Distance Detection by Ultrasonic technology
- Flat object range 280mm - 7500mm
- Cable Length : 25cm
- Temperature Compensation
- Bands: EU868
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 4000mAh Battery for long term use
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Liquid level measurement
- Parking management system
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control, sewer
- Bottom water level monitoring