mbed - LPC11U24 (Cortex-M0)mbed
The mbed microcontrollers are a series of ARM microcontroller development boards designed for rapid prototyping and this is the latest in a line of big things in small packages. Specifically designed for prototyping low cost USB devices and battery powered applications, the mbed NXP LPC11U24 microcontroller is a bite-sized platform for 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 based designs.
The DIP form-factor makes this board ideal for prototyping on breadboards, stripboards or through-hole PCBs. The board even includes a built-in USB Flash programmer. The mbed microcontrollers provide experienced embedded developers a powerful and productive platform for building proof-of-concepts. For developers new to 32-bit microcontrollers, mbed provides an accessible prototyping solution to get projects built with the backing of libraries, resources and support shared in the mbed community. There's even a lightweight online compiler available so that you can develop and share your code online!
Dimensions: 54 x 26mm
- Low power ARM® Cortex™-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 8KB RAM, 32KB FLASH
- USB Device, 2xSPI, I2C , UART, 6xADC, GPIO
- 40-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package
- 5V USB, 4.5-9V supply or 2.4-3.3V battery
- Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
- Lightweight Online Compiler
- High level C/C++ SDK
- Cookbook of published libraries and projects
- mbed NXP LPC11U24 microcontroller
- 6' USB Mini-B Cable
- Setup Guide
- mbed Sticker!