Dagu Rover 5 Chassis 4WD (4 Motoren + 4 Encodern)DAGU
Der 4wd Rover 5 besitzt 4 Motoren, von denen jeder mit einem Encoder ausgestattet ist.
The entire gearbox assembly can be rotated at 5 degree increments for different clearance configurations. You can even replace the tank treads with traditional wheels.
This isn't a wimpy or flimsy robot base. Weighing in at over 0,72 kg without batteries, this base is heavy duty and can drive over quite a bit. Check the manual below for dimensional drawings.
- Adjustable gear box angles
- 4 independent DC motors with 210 mA free run and 2.4 A stall current at 7.2 V
- 4 independent optical encoders
- Thick rubber tank treads
- 6x AA battery holder included
- 10Kg/cm stall torque per motor
- durable plastic body
- maximum speed of 25 cm/s at 7.2 V
- ability to scale inclines limited only by friction
- height and clearance can be varied by adjusting gearbox angles
- version with encoders features two 333 CPR quadrature encoders (one for each track)
- dimensions: 24.5 × 22.5 × 7.5 cm
- weight:0.72 kg