inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: Sparkfun
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R05-1224
- Herstellernummer: DEV-14670
- Verfügbarkeit: 2
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423990
- Gewicht (kg): 0.015
The PureThermal 2 Smart I/O Board is a hackable thermal USB webcam breakout for the FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging camera core. Each PureThermal 2 ships pre-configured to operate as a plug-and-play UVC 1.0 USB thermal webcam that will work with a standard webcam and video apps on all major platforms. For developers, its reference firmware, viewer software, and hardware schematic are all open source!
Each PureThermal 2 is equipped with the reliable STM32F412 ARM microprocessor capable of processing images without any external system inputs. With a Lepton inserted into the PureThermal 2 you will be able to achieve 9Hz color video over USB using the USB UVC class. If USB isn’t neccisarily your desired medium, this board has also been fitted with 0.1" pins to interface over UART or I2C.
It’s easy to get started with the PureThermal 2 with the open source software application, GetThermal. The PureThermal 2 and GetThermal both support the radiometric mode of Lepton 2.5 & 3.5 and can view Lepton data on x86 Linux and macOS platforms or even on a Raspberry Pi.
Note: The PureThermal 2 does NOT include a FLIR Lepton imaging module and will need to be purchased separately or in the Dev Kit. The Lepton module is extremely sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD). When inserting it into the breakout board be sure to use proper personal grounding, such as a grounding wrist strap, to prevent damage the module.
- Get Thermal video over USB right out of the box using freeware apps like VLC on Mac, Linux, Windows, or Android
- PT2 can do 9 Hz color video over usb using the USB UVC class
- STM32F412 ARM microprocessor. Execute on-board image processing without the need for an external system
- Through-holes for GPIO and peripheral breakouts to easily attach other devices
- Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) the STM32 ARM MCU over USB
- Debug via JTAG through a 6-Pin plug-of-Nails port using a Tag-Connect TC2030-IDC-NL, an ARM20-CTX, & ST-Link V/2.
- Powered via USB
- UART, I2C, and GPIO Expansion via standard 0.1” holes
- Compatible with all current 2.x and 3.x Lepton cores
- Dimensions: 30mm x 18mm