SparkFun RED-V RedBoard - SiFive RISC-V FE310 SoC
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
3 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Hersteller: Sparkfun
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R05-1301
- Herstellernummer: DEV-15594
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.01
The SparkFun RED-V RedBoard is a low-cost, development board featuring the Freedom E310 SoC which brings with it the RISC-V instruction set architecture (ISA). What sets the RED-V RedBoard apart from the rest is the completely open-source approach from hardware to ISA. That means anyone can make full use the microcontroller without requiring royalties, licenses, or non-disclosure agreements.
The RED-V RedBoard comes in the familiar Arduino Uno R3 form factor and includes the SiFive Freedom E310 core, 32MB of QSPI flash, an NXP K22 ARM Cortex-M4 for USB connectivity and operating as a JTAG interface, and a Qwiic connector to make future I2C offerings easy*. The modern USB-C connector makes it easy to program and for more advanced users who prefer to use the power and speed of professional tools, we've also exposed the JTAG connector. Additionally, it comes programmed with a simple bootloader making the RED-V the best way to start prototyping and developing your RISC?V applications.
The on board Freedom E310 (FE310) is the first member of the Freedom Everywhere family of customizable SoCs from SiFive. Designed for microcontroller, embedded, IoT, and wearable applications, the FE310 features SiFive?s E31 CPU Coreplex, a high-performance, 32-bit RV32IMAC core. Capable of running at 150MHz, the FE310 is among the fastest microcontrollers in the market. Additional features include a 16KB L1 Instruction Cache, a 16KB Data SRAM scratchpad, hardware multiply/divide, a debug module, flexible clock generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs, and a wide variety of peripherals including UARTs, QSPI, PWMs, and timers. Multiple power domains and a low-power standby mode ensure a wide variety of applications can benefit from the FE310. The RED-V requires Freedom Studio software or a Zephyr RTOS build environment set up to program the board and interface with it.
Note: Please be aware that Qwiic Libraries are not yet available for the Freedom Studio SDK or the Zephyr environment that runs on the FE310. We will continue to update the community as these become available.
- CPU: SiFive E31 CPU
- Architecture: 32-bit RV32IMAC
- Speed: 256 MHz (default), 320MHz (Max)
- Performance: 1.61 DMIPs/MHz
- Memory: 16 KB Instruction Cache, 16 KB Data Scratchpad
- Other Features: Hardware Multiply/Divide, Debug Module, Flexible Clock Generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V and 1.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V USB or 7-15 VDC Jack
- IO Voltages: Both 3.3 V or 5 V supported
- Digital I/O Pins: 19
- PWM Pins: 9
- SPI Controllers/HW CS Pins: 1/3
- External Interrupt Pins: 19
- External Wakeup Pins: 1 (& button)
- Host Interface (USB-C): Program, Debug, and Serial Communication
- Qwiic Connector