Adafruit ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express - Bluetooth LE
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
3 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Hersteller: Adafruit
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R15-1422
- Herstellernummer: 4481
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.005
It's an Adafruit ItsyBitsy nRF52840 Express featuring the Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth LE processor! Teensy & powerful, with an fast nRF52840 Cortex M4 processor running at 64 MHz and 1 MB of FLASH - this microcontroller board is perfect when you want something very compact, with a heap-load of memory and Bluetooth LE support This Itsy is your best option for tiny wireless connectivity - it can act as both a BLE central and peripheral, with support in both Arduino and CircuitPython
- Same size, form-factor as the remaining ItsyBitsy mainboards - with a similar but not identical pinout (there's no pins at the end of the board like most other Itsy's due to the radio antenna being there.
- Floating point support with Cortex M4 DSP instructions
- 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power with power/enable pin
- 1024 KB flash, 256 KB RAM
- 2 MB QSPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython code storage.
- Native Open Source USB stack - pre-programmed with UF2 bootloader
- Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 2.4GHz radio (Details available in the nRF52840 product specification)
- FCC / IC / TELEC certified module
- Up to +8dBm output power
- 21 GPIO, 6 x 12-bit ADC pins, up to 12 PWM outputs (3 PWM modules with 4 outputs each)
- Red LED for general purpose blinking, mini DotStar RGB LED for colorful feedback
- 1 x Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage from VBAT or VUSB, for driving NeoPixels, servos, and other 5V-logic devices. Digital 5 level-shifted output for high-voltage logic level output.
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Comes pre-loaded with the UF2 bootloader, which looks like a USB storage key. Simply drag firmware on to program, no special tools or drivers needed! It can be used to load up CircuitPython or Arduino IDE