LilyPad MP3 DEV-11013
51,36 € *
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
2 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Hersteller: Sparkfun
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R05-470
- Herstellernummer: DEV-11013
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85340090
- Gewicht (kg): 0.011
The LilyPad MP3 Player is your all-in-one audio solution, containing an Arduino-compatible... mehr
The LilyPad MP3 Player is your all-in-one audio solution, containing an Arduino-compatible microcontroller, MP3 (and many other formats) audio decoder chip, micro-SD card socket, and a stereo audio amplifier. Part of the Lilypad E-textiles line, this board can be used to give your fabric creations the gift of music, or any other sounds you can put on a micro-SD card.
It can be powered by a 3.7V Lipo battery (charger built-in!), or an external 3.5-6V source. Off the shelf, it will play specific audio files when any of its five trigger inputs are grounded, or you can solder in an RGB rotary encoder (not included) and load new firmware (included in the link below) to add a user interface for track selection and volume control!
The board is compatible with sketches written for the MP3 Player Shield. Our example code uses Bill Porter's MP3 Player library, which makes writing new code very easy. All you need to do is add a microSD card and some speakers, and you're ready to rock.
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles and also to Arduino LLC to help fund continued development of new tools and new IDE features.
- ATmega 328p microprocessor with Arduino bootloader (Pro 3.3V/8MHz)
- VS1053B MP3 (and many other formats) decoder chip
- TPA2016D2 stereo amplifier
- MCP73831 3.7V Lipo charger (preset to 500mA, rate can be changed if desired)
- Headphone jack
- Five trigger inputs, also usable as analog, serial and I2C ("Wire") connections
- Load new firmware (or write your own) using the free Arduino IDE
- 5V FTDI basic breakout for battery recharging and reprogramming
- Header for optional RGB rotary encoder (not included, requires soldering)