SparkFun Environmental Sensor Breakout - BME680 (Qwiic)
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
3 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Hersteller: Sparkfun
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R05-1325
- Herstellernummer: SEN-16466
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.005
The SparkFun BME680 Environmental Sensor is a breakout that combines a gas sensor with temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensing for a complete environmental sensor in a single package. The gas sensor on the BME680 can detect a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (or VOC for short) to monitor indoor air quality. Combine that with precise temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure and the BME680 can work as a completely standalone environmental sensor all in a 1in. x 1in. breakout!
The sensor communicates via either I2C or SPI. We've broken out the I2C pins to our Qwiic system so no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system but if you would prefer, both the I2C and SPI pins are also broken out to standard 0.1in.-spaced pins.
Note: Getting actual indoor air quality (IAQ) from the BME680 can be difficult. If you would like to use the BME680 for precise IAQ measurements, we recommend using Bosch's BSEC Software. If you need a more direct sensor we recommend the SparkFun Environmental Sensor Combo which uses the CCS811 alongside the BME280.
- I2C Addresses: 0x77 (Default) or 0x76
- Operating voltage range 1.71V - 3.6V (Typically 3.3V if using the Qwiic cable)
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85 °C
- Pressure range: Operating range: 300hPa - 1100hPa
- Resolution of gas sensor resistance: 0.05% to 0.11%
- Typical current consumption: 2.1µA to 18mA