SRF10 The World's Smallest Dual Transducer Ultrasonic RangerRobot Electronics
- Robot Electronics
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 20.04.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
Communication with the SRF10 ultrasonic rangefinder is via the I2C bus. This is available on popular controllers such as the OOPic and Stamp BS2p, as well as a wide variety of micro-controllers. To the programmer the SRF10 behaves in the same way as the ubiquitous 24xx series eeprom's, except that the I2C address is different. The default shipped address of the SRF10 is 0xE0. It can be changed by the user to any of 16 addresses E0, E2, E4, E6, E8, EA, EC, EE, F0, F2, F4, F6, F8, FA, FC or FE, therefore up to 16 sonar's can be used. We have examples of using the SRF10 module with a wide range of popular controllers.
Note: Photo shows size of the SRF10 compared with the SRF04
- Voltage - 5v only required
- Current - 15mA Typ. 3mA Standby.
- Frequency - 40KHz
- Range - 6cm - 6m.
- Max Analogue Gain - Variable 40 to 700 in 16 steps.
- Connection - Standard I2C Bus.
- Timing - Fully timed echo, freeing host controller of task.
- Units - Range reported in uS, cm or inches.
- Small Size - 32mm x 15mm x 10mm height.