Sharp GP2Y0A02YK0F Entfernungssensor (Analog) 20-150cmSharp
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 20.07.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 33 mA (typical)
- Distance measuring range: 20 cm to 150 cm (8" to 60")
- Output type: analog voltage
- Output voltage differential over distance range: 2.0 V (typical)
- Response time: 38 ± 10 ms
- Package size: 29.5×13.0×21.5 mm (1.16×0.5×0.85")
- Weight: 4.8 g (0.17 oz)
Linearizing the output:
- The relationship between the sensor’s output voltage and the inverse of the measured distance is approximately linear over the sensor’s usable range. The GP2Y0A02YK data sheet (703k pdf) contains a plot of analog output voltage as a function of the inverse of distance to a reflective object. You can use this plot to convert the sensor output voltage to an approximate distance by constructing a best-fit line that relates the inverse of the output voltage (V) to distance (cm).
Alternative Sharp Distance Sensors:
We carry two longer-range versions of this sensor as well: the Sharp GP2Y0A41SK0F analog distance sensor (4 – 30 cm) and the Sharp GP2Y0A21YK0F analog distance sensor (10 – 80 cm). These analog distance sensors have similar packages and identical pin-outs, making it easy to swap one version for another should your application requirements change. We also carry two digital Sharp distance sensors that have lower minimum detection distances, quicker response times, lower current draws, and much smaller packages; they are available with a 5 cm or 10 cm range and simply tell you if something is in their detection range, not how far away it is.