MaxBotix High Performance Ultraschall Entfernungssensor - MB1300 XL-MaxSonar-AE0MaxBotix
The XL‑MaxSonar‑AE0 offers the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any indoor sensor we currently offer. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-AE0 an excellent choice wherever wide beam detection, reliable people detection, or reliable small obstacle detection are required.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar‑AE sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The MB1360 is an extra-long range version of this sensor.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-AE sensors
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets