MaxBotix Ultraschall Entfernungssensor - MB7380 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRTMaxBotix
Garantiertes Versanddatum: 22.05.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WRT is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL‑MaxSonar‑WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7360 is the RS232 version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 7.5Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30cm range as 30cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Realtime automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long narrow detection zone
- TTL serial output