MaxBotix Ultraschall Entfernungssensor - MB7387 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRCTMaxBotix
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
- MB7387 - Compact
Garantiertes Versanddatum: 15.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
Difference from our other high-resolution outdoor ultrasonic sensors
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRCT offers outdoor ultrasonic rangefinders in an extra-compact housing.
For users that can afford the extra mounting size and weight selecting the similar HRXL-MaxSonar-WR unit is recommended for better performance.
Compact outdoor ultrasonic rangefinder component modules
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRCT is a weather resistant sensor designed for outdoor detection and ranging.
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WRCT is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PCV pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRC sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
A few of our most popular outdoor modules have been made available in a lighter, more compact, package.
The MB7380 is the standard version of this sensor.
The MB7367 is the RS232 serial output version of this sensor.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 7.5Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30cm range as 30cm
- Maximum Range of 500cm (196 inches)
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Realtime automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long narrow detection zone
- TTL serial output