MaxBotix MB7137 I2CXL-TrashSonar-WR High Performance Ultrasonic Trash Bin MeasurementMaxBotix
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 20.04.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
The MB7137 I2CXL-TrashSonar-WR is a weather resistant sensor designed for trash bin measurement.
The MB7137 I2CXL-TrashSonar-WR features the I2C communication interface. This allows for up to 127 sensors to be operated on a single bus for a network of trash bins that are monitored by a single control device for multi‑sensor operation.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electric noise sources. The I2CXL‑TrashSonar‑WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable mid-range detection zones.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Up to 20Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- I2C Interface
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +65˚C (-40˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical pipe fittings for easy mounting
- Maximum range of 350 cm (138 inches)
- Fastest reporting TrashSonar
- Compatible with up to a 400KHz I2C Bus Speed
- Mid-range, narrow detection zone