RPLiDAR A2M8 360 Degree Laser Scanner Kit - 12mSeeed Studio
- Seeed Studio
The RPLIDAR A2 is the next generation low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 8000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of traditional LIDAR system so as to work stably for a long time.
RPLIDAR A2M5/A2M6 is the enhanced version of 2D laser range scanner(LIDAR). The system can perform 2D 360-degree scan within a 18-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
The typical scanning frequency of the RPLIDAR A2 is 10hz (600rpm). Under this condition, the angular resolution will be 0.9°. And the actual scanning frequency can be freely adjusted within the 5-15hz range according to the requirements of users.
The RPLIDAR A2 adopts the low cost laser triangulation measurement system developed by SLAMTEC, which makes the RPLIDAR A2 has excellent performance in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without direct sunlight exposure. Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR A2 has passed the strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the standards of FDA Class I.
- General robot navigation and localization
- Environment scanning and 3D re-modeling
- Service robot or industrial robot working for long hours
- Home service /cleaning robot navigation and localization
- General simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Smart toy’s localization and obstacle avoidance
- 4cm Ultra-thin
- Ideal for all kinds of service robot.
- 8000 times sample rate,the highest in the current economical LIDAR industry
- 360 degree laser range scanning
- Low Noise, Brushless Motor New Non-contact Drive
- 12m Range Radius
- OPTMAG Original Design,prolong the life-span
- Class 1 Laser Safety Standard
- High-speed RPVision Range Engine: RPVision 2.0
- Five years ultra-long life