Adafruit Wide-Range Triple-axis Magnetometer - MLX90393
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
20 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Hersteller: Adafruit
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R15-1388
- Herstellernummer: 4022
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.002
The MLX90393 is a wide range magnetic field sensor, that can measure 16-bits in ranges from ±5mT up to ±50mT in all 3 axes.
Compared to most magnetometers, this gives a huge range, which makes it excellent for detecting magnets and magnetic orientation, rather than the Earth's magnetic field.
- 16-bit output on all three (XYZ) magnetic field sensors
- An unusually large dynamic range of 5-50 mT (1 mT or millitesla = 10 G or Gauss).
- By comparison, the LSM303DLHC saturates at +/-8.1 G (0.81 mT) at maximum range setting.
- Up to ~500 Hz sample rate (Based on OSR=0, DIG_FILT=2, HALLCONF=0xC for 1.84ms conversion time. See 15.1.5 HALLCONF [3:0] in the datasheet for details.)
- User-adjustable I2C address to allow multiple sensors in your project (two I2C ADDR pins for four possible I2C addresses).
- As of May 1, 2023 - Please note that based on chip shortages we are now shipping with default 'base' address of 0x18 not 0x0C