inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: Adafruit
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R15-745
- Herstellernummer: 374
- Verfügbarkeit: 4
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423990
- Gewicht (kg): 0.005
These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
The only downside is they use the Dallas 1-Wire protocol, which is somewhat complex, and requires a bunch of code to parse out the communication. There's a great Arduino library for 1-Wire, but some microcontrollers do not have support for 1-Wire so be sure to check!
We toss in a 4.7k resistor, which is required as a pullup from the DATA to VCC line when using the sensor. We don't have a detailed tutorial up yet but you can get started by using the Dallas Temperature Control Arduino library which requires also the OneWire Library.
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data