ADT7410 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout BoardAdafruit
Analog Devices, known for their reliable and well-documented sensor chips - has a high precision and high resolution temperature sensor on the market, and we've got a breakout to make it easy to use! The Analog Devices ADT7410 gets straight to the point - it's an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078°C temperature resolution and 0.5°C temperature tolerance. Wire it up to your microcontroller or single-board computer to get reliable temperature readings with ease
The ADT7410 has 2 address pins, so you can have up to 4 sensors on one I2C bus. There's also interrupt and critical-temperature alert pins. The sensor is good from 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic, for easy integration.
- Wide input-voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078°C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625°C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- Operates over I2C, so only two shared lines required