12" Chemical eTape Liquid Level Sensor with TeflonAdafruit
The Chemical eTape Liquid Level Sensor is a solid-state sensor with a resistive output that varies with the level of the fluid. It does away with clunky mechanical floats, and easily interfaces with electronic control systems.
This eTape has Teflon jacket that is rated for use in chemical, petroleum and food safe applications.
- Dimensions: 305mm x 25mm
- Weight: 5g
- Sensor Length: 361mm
- Thickness: 0.38mm
- Sensor Output: 400-2000Ω ±20%
- Ref. Resistance: 2000Ω ±20%
- Actuation Depth: Nominal 25.4mm
- Resistance Gradient: 60Ω/cm
- Power Rating: 0.5 Watts
- Temperature Range: -9°C - 65°C