Electroluminescent (EL) Panel - 20cm x 15cm AquaAdafruit
This is a big sheet of flexible plastic coated with EL material so its like one big glowing square. It emits an even aqua glow over the entire shape, and you can even cut it into any shape you want using scissors as long as the connector is still attached (you'll probably need a few inches of the edge as well). Another option if you want to have a custom design, we suggest cutting something opaque to 'mask it' or printing onto a transparency and placing that on top. We do not suggest laser cutting it (the coating may be toxic), although a vinyl-cutter might work OK.
Measures 20 cm x 15 cm (7.9" x 5.9"), about 0.5mm thick. Its covered in what seems to be PVC, the panel is thus spill proof - but note that the connector is NOT waterproof, just a bit of heatshrink. This isn't something we would suggest leaving outdoors for extended periods.
- Size: 20 cm x 15 cm (7.9" x 5.9"), about 0.5mm thick
- Panel lifetime: >25000 hours
- Operating voltage: 60-250VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50-5000HZ
- Current Draw: 0.14mA/cm2 (max) @ 110V / 400Hz
- Initial Brightness: 85 cd/m2
- Operating Temperature: -50 C / 65 C
- 175 nF per panel