EZO pH CircuitAtlas Scientific
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
- Atlas Scientific
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 19.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
There are many different brands of pH meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific™ EZO™ pH circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade pH meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Full range pH reading from .001 to 14.000
- Accurate pH readings down to the thousands place (+/- 0.02)
- Temperature dependent or temperature independent readings
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point, 2 point, or 3 point calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific pH probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols:
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.76 grams