EZO ORP CircuitAtlas Scientific
- Atlas Scientific
There are many different brands of ORP meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific EZO ORP circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade ORP meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Wide range ORP readings from -1019.9 to +1019.9
- Accurate ORP readings down to the hundreds place (+/- 1mV)
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point calibration to any value
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific ORP probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x62)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf ORP probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.86 grams