EZO Dissolved Oxygen Circuit - Sauerstoffsättigung-SchaltungAtlas Scientific
There are many different brands of Dissolved Oxygen meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific EZO Dissolved Oxygen circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade Dissolved Oxygen meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Full range dissolved oxygen readings from 0.01 to +35.99 mg/L
- Accurate dissolved oxygen readings down to the hundreds place (+/- 0.2)
- Temperature compensation
- Salinity compensation
- Pressure compensation
- Flexible calibration protocol supports one point or two calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with an Atlas Scientific™ Dissolved Oxygen probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
Data format is ASCII
- Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x61)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf galvanic
- HDPE dissolved oxygen probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.77 grams