Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyzer RF Explorer WSUB1GRF Explorer
- RF Explorer
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model comes with a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands, including 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, GSM, etc. Any frequency from 240MHz to 960 MHz is covered.
Important: Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available
- Frequency band: 240-960 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz-100 MHz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm