SCANALOGIC-2 EDU-KITIKA LOGIC
- IKA LOGIC
SCANALOGIC-2 EDU KIT (Educational kit) is a fun and educational kit allowing you to build a high performance logic analyzer at home! It’s an even lower cost equivalent to the SCANALOGIC-2 Logic Analyzer whose performances have been proved over the last 3 years.
SCANALOGIC-2 EDU KIT is a 20 MHz, 256K Samples, 4 Channels logic analyzer that relies on a computer software (ScanaStudio) to visualise and analyze the captured signals.
Whether your a student on a budget or a hobbyist who enjoy creativity, this logic analyzer will suit you perfectly.
This short tutorial explains how this kit works.
- 20 Million samples per seconds
- 4 channels that can be configured as input or output
- 256K samples depth per channel, that is a total of 1M Byte of embedded memory.
- Compatible with the ScanaStudio logic analyzer software
- Protocol decoding (I2C, SPI, UART, 1-Wire, etc…)
- Digital signals generation (PWM, FM, UART packets..)
- Record and Playback feature
Kit content & instructions:
Scanalogic-2 EDU KIT comes as a PCB with pre-soldered components like the micro controller, the quartz oscillator and the SRAMs. (basically all the difficult to solder, SMT components).
The rest of the components are to be soldered by the user (Resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc…).
The KIT also includes the gripper probes, with its user friendly color coding.
An instructions sheet is provided to help you place each component at the right place.
In order to solder your logic analyzer kit, you will need a soldering iron and and some solder wire and very basic soldering skills.