64x32 RGB LED Matrix - 5mm pitchAdafruit
5mm pitch 64x32 RGB LED Matrix. These panels require 13 digital pins (6 bit data, 7 bit control) and a good 5V supply, up to 4A per panel.
- A single 64x32 RGB panel
- An IDC cable
- A plug in power cable
- We also include 4 mounting screws and mini-magnets (it appears these are often mounted on a magnetic base).
- Dimensions: 318mm x 158mm x 15mm / 12.5” x 6.2” x 0.6”
- Panel weight with IDC cables and power cables: 453g
- 5V regulated power input @ ~4A (with all LEDs on)
- 5V logic
- 1/16 scan rate
- Indoor display, 160 degree visibility
- Displays are 'chainable' - connect one output to the next input - but our Arduino example code does not support this yet