FingerTech Bearing BlockFingerTech Robotics
- FingerTech Robotics
This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft. The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.
- Includes pressed-in 3mm shielded ball bearing
- Twelve 4-40 threaded holes for mounting in many orientations
- Height: 19.05mm (0.75in)
- Width: 25.4mm (1.0in)
- Thickness: 4.76mm (0.188in)
- Only 5grams (0.18oz) each!
- To mount motors, use 2-56 x 1/4" screws (not included).
- To fasten mounts, use 4-40 screws (not included).
- See Drawing for hole locations