144x168 1.3" Bicolor LCD with Embedded MemoryWaveshare
This is a black/white bicolor LCD display module with embedded memory, 1.3inch diagonal, 144x168 resolution, communicating via SPI interface.
It features lower power consumption compared to normal LCDs, and higher refresh rate compared to e-Papers without "ghosting" issue.
- 144x168 resolution, high contrast rate, clear displaying
- SPI interface, requires minimum GPIO for controlling
- Low power consumption, wide viewing angle, still viewable even under sunlight
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- LCD type: Memory LCD
- Interface: SPI
- Display color: black, white
- Resolution: 144x168
- Display size: 20.88mm × 24.36mm
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Power: 1mW (typ.)
- 1.3inch Memory LCD x1
- PH2.0 9Pin x1