Pololu DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver CarrierPololu
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 17.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
Texas Instruments’ DRV8833 is a dual H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of two brushed DC motors at 2.7 to 10.8 V. It can supply up to about 1.2 A per channel continuously and can tolerate peak currents up to 2 A per channel for a few seconds, making it an ideal driver for small motors that run on relatively low voltages. Since this board is a carrier for the DRV8833, we recommend careful reading of the DRV8833 datasheet (1MB pdf). The board ships populated with SMD components, including the DRV8833, and adds a FET for reverse battery protection.
This board is very similar to our DRV8835 dual motor driver carrier in operating voltage range and continuous current rating, but the DRV8835 has a lower minimum operating voltage, offers an extra control interface mode, and is 0.1″ smaller in each dimension. The DRV8833 has a higher peak current rating (2 A per channel vs 1.5 A), optional built-in current-limiting, and no need for externally supplied logic voltage.
For a higher-voltage alternative to this driver, please consider our DRV8801 motor driver carrier.
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Operating voltage: 2.7–10.8 V
- Output current: 1.2 A continuous (2 A peak) per motor
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (4 A peak) to a single motor
- Inputs are 3V- and 5V-compatible
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature
- Reverse-voltage protection circuit
- Current limiting can be enabled by adding sense resistors (not included)
- Size: 0.5″ × 0.8″1
- Weight: 1.0 g1
- Motor driver: DRV8833
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 10.8 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.2 A2
- Peak output current per channel: 2 A
- Continuous paralleled output current: 2.4 A2
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- 1. Without included hardware.
- 2. Typical results with 100% duty cycle at room temperature.