100:1 Metal Gearmotor 20Dx44L mm 6V CBPololu
These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 6V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 100:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
Key specs at 6 V: 150 RPM and 170 mA with no load, 72 oz-in (5.2 kg-cm) and 2.9 A at stall. Note: the gearbox torque limit is 70 oz-in (5 kg-cm).
- Size: 20D × 44L mm
- Weight: 46 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 100:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 150 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 170 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 2.9 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 5.2 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft?: N
- Motor type: 2.9A stall @ 6V CB (carbon brush)