Shaftless Vibration Motor 8x3.4mmPololu
This shaftless vibration motor is fully-enclosed with no exposed moving parts. Its small size (8 mm diameter, 3.4 mm height) and shaftless design mean you can mount it on a PCB or even place it in a pocket to add quiet, haptic feedback to your project. The motor has a 3M adhesive backing on it for easy mounting and 1.5" leads for making quick connections. Polarity is not important; the motor can run CW or CCW.
We offer this vibration motor in three different sizes:
All three of these motors have the same vibrational amplitude (0.75g), but the 10×3.4mm version has more mass than the other two, which results in a slightly greater vibrational force.
- Size 8 mm diameter, 3.4 mm height
- Weight 0.8 g
- Recommended operating voltage 2.5 – 3.5 V
- Vibration amplitude at 3 V 0.75g
- Speed at 3 V 14500 RPM (12000 RPM min)
- Free-run current at 3 V 60 mA (80 mA max)
- Startup current at 3 V 120 mA max
- Motor resistance 29 ± 6 Ω
- Operating temperature -10°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature -30°C to +70°C