PanaVise 502 Precision PanaPressPanavise
Ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc.
This precision 1/4 ton (227kg) PanaPress (arbor press) is extremely useful in manufacturing or as a repair tool.
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75“ x 0.75“ (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875“ (149.2mm) long
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251“ (6.4mm) for adding tooling
- Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control
- Arm is 8“ (203.2mm) long
- Base footprint is 3.7“ x 7“ (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25“ (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface
- Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling
- Height (from base to top of back - not including variable ram height or arm length): 7“ (177.8mm), Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5kg)