Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-710
- Manufacturer part number: 937
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85444290
- Weight (kg): 0.01
This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a micro-B type port. We think this would be most handy when putting an Arduino Leonardo or Raspberry Pi in a box.
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 1" / 27mm apart. Can be used with box walls 0.125" to 0.25" wide. If you have a thinner-walled box, simply swap out the M3 screws for shorter ones. Entire cable is 12"/304mm long.
- As of February 12th, 2014 the dimensions are:
- 12"/304 mm long from tip to tip
- 10" / 254 mm cable length between USB connectors
- Two 12mm M3 mounting screws, 27mm apart