please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-228
- Manufacturer part number: 15823
- Availability: 6
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.035
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, thanks to the dual wireless features - WiFi & Bluetooth - it is easy to display images from PC / smart phone via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
- Onboard ESP32, supports Arduino development
- Provides Android APP, allows to refresh display content via Bluetooth EDR
- Provides HTML host code, allows to refresh display content via remote webpage, suit for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth protocol: 4.2, includes traditional BR/EDR, and low power BLE
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 150mA
- Outline dimension: 29.46mm x 48.25mm
- e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board x1
- e-Paper Adapter x1
- 24PIN FFC x1