These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Adafruit 3.5" TFT 320x480 + Touchscreen Breakout
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-474
- Manufacturer part number: 2050
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85414090
- Weight (kg): 0.04
Add some jazz & pizazz to your project with a color touchscreen LCD. This TFT display is big... more
Add some jazz & pizazz to your project with a color touchscreen LCD. This TFT display is big (3.5" diagonal) bright (6 white-LED backlight) and colorful! 480x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control, this has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display, and double our 2.8" TFT. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller. The display can be used in two modes: 8-bit or SPI. For 8-bit mode, you'll need 8 digital data lines and 4 or 5 digital control lines to read and write to the display (12 lines total). SPI mode requires only 5 pins total (SPI data in, data out, clock, select, and d/c) but is slower than 8-bit mode. In addition, 4 pins are required for the touch screen (2 digital, 2 analog) or you can purchase and use our resistive touchscreen controller (not included) to use I2C or SPI.
Of course, we wouldn't just leave you with a datasheet and a "good luck!". Check out our detailed tutorial for wiring, test and example code! For 8-bit interface fans we've written a full open source graphics library that can draw pixels, lines, rectangles, circles, text, and more. For SPI users, we have a library as well, its separate from the 8-bit library since both versions are heavily optimized. We also have a touch screen library that detects x, y and z (pressure) and example code to demonstrate all of it.
- 3.5" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 320x480 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color capable - our code uses only 16-bits since its faster.
- HXD8357D (datasheet) controller with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 or 5 control lines (12 pins minimum) or SPI mode with 4 or 5 SPI data/control lines (4 pins minimum) - not including the touch screen.
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic such as an Arduino
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 6 white LED backlight with DC/DC constant-current boost. You can PWM dim the backlight
- 1x20 headers for easy breadboarding
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- Screen: 56mm x 85mm x 4mm / 2.2" x 3.4" x 0.2"
- PCB: 56mm x 97mm x 2mm / 2.2" x 3.8" x 0.1"
- Weight: 52g
|Resolution:||320 x 480|