Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1339
- Manufacturer part number: 3787
- Availability: 0
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85312040
- Gewicht (kg): 0.009
This Adafruit 1.54" 240x240 Wide Angle TFT LCD has SPI interface and a friendly display driver, so it's super easy to use with any microcontrollers or microcomputers. It's colorful, very bright and pretty small. If you are looking for a display for your smartwatch project or small electronic device, it's the perfect display for you. The TFT driver ST7789 is similar to the popular ST7735, and Adafruit's Arduino library supports it well.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic. You can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card through the microSD card holder.
- 1.54" LCD TFT display
- Built-in microSD slot
- 1x16 header for easy breadboarding
- 4 x 0.1" / 2.5mm mounting holes in corners
- LCD screen dimensions: 32mm x 31mm
- Overall dimension: 42mm x 41mm x 6mm
- Mounting holes: 1.45" x 1.4"
- Weight: 8.7g
|Resolution:||240 x 240|