These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Milesight
- Order number: EXP-R58-025
- Manufacturer part number: UG65-L04EU-868M-EA
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85176200
- Weight (kg): 1.1
UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance... more
UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG65 has line of sight up to 15 km and can cover about 2km in urbanized environment, which is ideally suited to smart office, smart building and many other indoor applications. UG65 supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular, but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTI, ChirpStack, etc.) and built-in network server and Milesight IoT Cloud for easy deployment.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications like eaves
- Desktop, wall or pole mounting
- Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- DeviceHub and Milesight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication withmultipleVPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstreamnetworkserverslike The Things Industries, ChirpStack, etc.
- Detect and analyze the noise level andprovideintuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPSAPI for easily integration
- Embedded Python SDK for userssecondarydevelopment
- Fast and user-friendly programmingbyNode-RED development tool