These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Pololu Adjustable Boost Regulator 2.5-9.5V
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
14 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-050
- Manufacturer part number: 791
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.004
The Pololu adjustable boost regulator is a very flexible switching regulator (also called a... more
The Pololu adjustable boost regulator is a very flexible switching regulator (also called a switched-mode power supply, SMPS, or DC-to-DC converter) that can generate voltages higher than its input voltage. We offer two adjustable ranges: approximately 2.5 V to 9.5 V and 4 V to 25 V. The output voltage can be set using the trimmer potentiometer in the upper-right corner of the board. The input voltage range is 1.5 V to 16 V (the input voltage should be kept below the output voltage). The integrated 2 A switch allows for output currents high enough to drive small motors, as in our 3pi robot, and allows large voltage gains, such as obtaining 24 V from two NiMH or NiCd cells.
Some example applications include:
- Powering 5 V or 3.3 V systems from lower-voltage batteries
- Powering 5 V subsystems (e.g. sensors) in lower-voltage (e.g. 3.3 V) systems
- Achieving consistent actuator operation when powered by fluctuating batteries
- Powering high-brightness LEDs or a large number of LEDs in series
We also offer several boost regulators with fixed output voltages:
- Pololu 9V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F9
- Pololu 5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F5
- Pololu 12V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F12
Note: For high-volume applications, this product can be customized with fixed output voltages ranging from 2 V to 30 V.
- input voltage: 1.5 V to 16 V
- output adjustable from 2.5 V to 9.5 V
- 750 kHz switching frequency
- 2 A switch (and input) limit
- integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- typical efficiency of 80-90% when doubling voltage and with 100-500 mA output
- small size: 10.7 x 22.4 x 5.8 mm (0.42" x 0.88" x 0.23")
- weight without header pins: 1.6 g (0.06 oz)
|Minimum operating voltage:||1.5 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||16 V2|
|Maximum input current:||2 A|
|Minimum output voltage:||4 V|
|Maximum output voltage:||25 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Maximum quiescent current:||30 mA3 |
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Absolute max. The operating voltage should not exceed the set output voltage, VOUT.
- 3. With no load. Actual quiescent current ranges from 2 to 30 mA depending on input voltage and output voltages