Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Bitcraze
- Order number: EXP-R02-389
- Manufacturer part number: 114990115
- Availability: 7
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.003
Add a prototyping area to your Crazyflie 2.0 and lift your electronics into the air. Just solder directly on the expansion board and plug it to the expansion port.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- Soldering pads support both though hole and SMD components
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 40 pads for prototyping (supporting both though hole and SMD components)
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Size (BxHxW): 28x28x4mm
- 1 x Prototyping expansion board