please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Bitcraze
- Order number: EXP-R02-590
- Manufacturer part number: 114990114
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.015
Light up the dark with custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 LED-ring expansion board. Featuring 12 strong RGB LEDs facing downwards, you can create custom patterns in firmware that you control from your Android/iPhone or computer. Two additional strong front facing LEDs that can be switched on and off, act as headlights.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses its expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- DC-DC step-up/down gives stable LED light independant of battery voltage
- Create custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 firmware
- 12 RGB LED modules facing downwards
- 2 strong LEDs facing forward
- Automatic detection of expansion board using 1-wire memory
- DC-DC step-up/down gives up to 1A at 3.8V from input between 2-5.5V
- 12 independantly addressable RGB LED modules facing downwards ()
- 2 strong white LEDs facing forward
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion board detection
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie facing downwards
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 3.3g
- Size (WxHxD): 33x33x5.5mm