These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Pololu DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Carrier
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
82 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-006
- Manufacturer part number: 2130
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.004
Texas Instruments’ DRV8833 is a dual H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for... more
Texas Instruments’ DRV8833 is a dual H-bridge motor driver IC that can be used for bidirectional control of two brushed DC motors at 2.7 to 10.8 V. It can supply up to about 1.2 A per channel continuously and can tolerate peak currents up to 2 A per channel for a few seconds, making it an ideal driver for small motors that run on relatively low voltages. Since this board is a carrier for the DRV8833, we recommend careful reading of the DRV8833 datasheet (1MB pdf). The board ships populated with SMD components, including the DRV8833, and adds a FET for reverse battery protection.
This board is very similar to our DRV8835 dual motor driver carrier in operating voltage range and continuous current rating, but the DRV8835 has a lower minimum operating voltage, offers an extra control interface mode, and is 0.1″ smaller in each dimension. The DRV8833 has a higher peak current rating (2 A per channel vs 1.5 A), optional built-in current-limiting, and no need for externally supplied logic voltage.
For a higher-voltage alternative to this driver, please consider our DRV8801 motor driver carrier.
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Operating voltage: 2.7–10.8 V
- Output current: 1.2 A continuous (2 A peak) per motor
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (4 A peak) to a single motor
- Inputs are 3V- and 5V-compatible
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature
- Reverse-voltage protection circuit
- Current limiting can be enabled by adding sense resistors (not included)
- Size: 0.5″ × 0.8″1
- Weight: 1.0 g1
- Motor driver: DRV8833
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 10.8 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.2 A2
- Peak output current per channel: 2 A
- Continuous paralleled output current: 2.4 A2
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- 1. Without included hardware.
- 2. Typical results with 100% duty cycle at room temperature.