Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1312
- Manufacturer part number: 3675
- Availability: 0
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.003
Adafruit Itsy Bitsy is a small, powerful, Arduino-compatible microcontroller board. It's very compact, but still with a bunch of pins.
It's only 35mm long by 18mm wide. but has 6 power pins, 6 analog & digital pins and 17 digital pins. It packs much of the same capability as an Arduino UNO. So it's great once you've finished up a prototype on a bigger Arduino, and want to make the project much smaller.
- ATmega32u4 onboad chip in QFN package
- 3.3V power and logic, 8MHz clock rate, 2KB RAM and 28K FLASH
- USB bootloader with a nice LED indicator, AVR109 compatible (same as Flora, Feather 32u4, Leonardo, etc)
- Micro-USB jack for power, USB uploading and debugging, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any Micro USB cable for when you want to reprogram.
- Can act as a USB HID Keyboard, Mouse, MIDI or plain USB 'CDC' serial device (default)
- On-board 3.3V power regulator with 500mA output capability and ultra-low dropout. Up to 6V input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
- Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage from VBAT or VUSB, for driving NeoPixels, servos, and other high-current devices. Digital 5 level-shifted output for high-voltage logic level output.
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) into VBAT pin - it'll automatically switch over
- On-board red pin #13 LED
- 23 GPIO total - 6 analog in, 1x SPI port, 1x I2C port, 1x Hardware Serial port and 10 more GPIO, 4 of which have PWM
- Can drive NeoPixels, connect to sensors, servos, etc.
- Reset button for entering the bootloader or restarting the program.
- Dimensions: 35mm x 18mm x 4,1mm
- Weight: 2,6g