These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Adafruit ATSAMD09 Breakout with seesaw
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1290
- Manufacturer part number: 3657
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.002
Adafruit seesaw is a near-universal converter framework which allows you to add add and extend... more
Adafruit seesaw is a near-universal converter framework which allows you to add add and extend hardware support to any I2C-capable microcontroller or microcomputer.
- 3 x 12-bit ADC inputs
- 3 x 8-bit PWM outputs
- 7 x GPIO with selectable pullup or pulldown
- 1 x NeoPixel output (up to 340 pixels)
- 1 x EEPROM with 64 byte of NVM memory (handy for storing small access tokens or MAC addresses)
- 1 x Interrupt output that can be triggered by any of the accessories
- 2 x I2C address selection pins
- 1 x Activity LED
Please note: The boards do not come with a bootloader. If you want to do development on seesaw (e.g. changing the configuration) you'll need to pick up a J-Link and we recommend a SWD adapter breakout. Adafruit doesn't provide any support for custom builds of seesaw.
- Uses I2C address 0x49 - can be changed to 0x4A, 0x4B or 0x4C
- Product Dimensions: 32.0mm x 12.0mm x 3.5mm
- Product Weight: 1.6g
- Adafruit seesaw guide