Adafruit ATSAMD09 Breakout with seesaw
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1290
- Manufacturer part number: 3657
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.002
Adafruit seesaw is a near-universal converter framework which allows you to add add and extend hardware support to any I2C-capable microcontroller or microcomputer.
- 3 x 12-bit ADC inputs
- 3 x 8-bit PWM outputs
- 7 x GPIO with selectable pullup or pulldown
- 1 x NeoPixel output (up to 340 pixels)
- 1 x EEPROM with 64 byte of NVM memory (handy for storing small access tokens or MAC addresses)
- 1 x Interrupt output that can be triggered by any of the accessories
- 2 x I2C address selection pins
- 1 x Activity LED
Please note: The boards do not come with a bootloader. If you want to do development on seesaw (e.g. changing the configuration) you'll need to pick up a J-Link and we recommend a SWD adapter breakout. Adafruit doesn't provide any support for custom builds of seesaw.
- Uses I2C address 0x49 - can be changed to 0x4A, 0x4B or 0x4C
- Product Dimensions: 32.0mm x 12.0mm x 3.5mm
- Product Weight: 1.6g
- Adafruit seesaw guide