Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 8 hours and 7 minutes so the order will be shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Freescale
- Order number: EXP-R21-056
- Manufacturer part number: FRDM-KE02Z
- Availability: 8
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423919
- Weight (kg): 0.066
The Freescale Freedom development platform is a set of software and hardware tools for... more
The Freescale Freedom development platform is a set of software and hardware tools for evaluation and development. It is ideal for rapid prototyping of MCU-based applications. The Freescale Freedom KE02Z hardware, FRDM-KE02Z, is a simple, yet sophisticated design featuring a Kinetis E series MCU, the industry’s first 5-volt MCU built on the ARM® Cortex™-M0+ core.
- MKE02Z64VQH2 MCU – 20 MHz, 64 KB Flash, 4 KB SRAM, 64QFP
- Capacitive touch slider, MMA8451Q accelerometer, tri-color LED
- USB or external power supply options
- Easy access to MCU I/O
- IrDA transmitter and receiver
- Thermistor sensor to measuring temperature
- Form factor compatible with Arduino™ R3 pin layout
- New, OpenSDA debug interface
- Mass storage device flash programming interface (default)
- no tool installation required to evaluate demo apps
- P&E Debug interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- CMSIS-DAP interface: new ARM standard for embedded debug interface
- Refer to the FRDM-KE02Z user’s manual and OpenSDA user’s guide for more information