These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Atmel ATmega168PB Xplained Mini
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atmel
- Order number: EXP-R27-066
- Manufacturer part number: ATMEGA168PB-XMINI
- country of origin: MY
- HS code: 84733020
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The Atmel ATmega168PB Xplained Mini evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the... more
The Atmel ATmega168PB Xplained Mini evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the Atmel ATmega168PB microcontroller. The evaluation kit comes with a fully-integrated debugger that provides seamless integration with Atmel Studio 6.2 or later. The kit provides access to the features of the ATmega168PB enabling easy integration of the device in a custom design.
- On-board debugger with full source-level debugging support in Atmel Studio
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.2
- Access to all signals on target MCU
- One green status LED
- One mechanical user pushbutton
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- 16MHz target clk
- Arduino shield-compatible foot prints
- Target SPI bus header foot print
- Xplained Pro extension headers can easily be strapped in
- Supported with application examples published on Atmel Spaces